How to Clean Your Bathroom in 15 Minutes
by Martha Matthews I used to absolutely loath cleaning my bathrooms. It was so much work (or so I thought) that I would procrastinate until my husband would threaten to call the health department. One day, a friend of mine showed me this routine that has helped me maintain my sanity by getting this dirty job done quickly. She introduced me to the ď15 Minute Bathroom Cleaning RoutineĒ and my life has never been the same. I was finally free from the drudgery of mildew and soap scum buildup. No more tooth paste petrified on my faucets. Gone was the black ring around the tub that looked like a well placed pinstripe. I was finally free to let the door stay open when company came over. Wow! My family didnít even recognize the room. They were stunned. I can honestly say that this room is now my pride and joy. Now my friends marvel at my cleaning prowess. My bathroom was so bad that it took a little extra effort the first time I used the routine, but after the initial deep cleaning, it was a breeze. You too can overcome the bathroom blues by following these simple and effective twelve steps.
1. Remove the knick knacks and place them in the hallway.
2. Remove the throw rugs and shake them out. Put them in the laundry to be cleaned if needed.
3. Sweep or vacuum the floor.
4. Spray the counter top and let your cleaner do the work.
5. Spray the mirror and wipe it down.
6. Spray the toilet with cleaner inside and out. Let the cleaner sit.
7. Go back to the counter top. Scrub and wipe it down.
8. Spray the bath tub and shower down (you may not need to do this every week if your bath tub doesnít get that dirty).
9. Scrub the inside of the toilet with a brush. Flush the toilet to rinse the bowl. Wipe down the seat and rim of the bowl. Donít forget the place behind the seat and the outside of the toilet bowl and base.
Blogging Entertainment & Fashion. Articles
Blogging Entertainment & Fashion. Books
Blogging Entertainment & Fashion.